Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 95
This week: We thought Gonzales was bad. Just think what a competent, war on terror/wiretapping judge can accomplish.
- Bush wins a Nobel prize too?
- The Shock Doctrine, Naomi Klein talks about her new book
- What's this Armenian Genocide resolution all about?
- If Iran had a nuke, would they use it?
- And is Bush stable? Barbara Boxer doesn't think so and neither do we.
Meg is back in Canada but the rest of us are here in the land of no SCHIP.
Listen Now! (show#95)