Wednesday, May 03, 2006

United 93 the cover-up, not the movie

Multiple witnesses saw a mysterious white, un-marked, "military-type" jet overhead where what would be later known as the United 93 "crash site". "It came right over me. Then disappeared behind some trees. A few seconds later, I heard this great explosion and saw this fireball rise up over the trees..." Susan Mcelwain
This photo was taken shortly after. The symetrical, mushroom-type cloud is consistent with ordinance, or bomb explosions.


Federal officials investigate the "crash site". This is the site that will be memoralized with funds from the United 93 movie.




Investigators search for wreckage. Maybe their looking in the wrong place. Pieces of United 93 were found spread over an 8 mile area, but at the "crash-site", nothing.



If you look at the available evidence only, and disregard what we are told happened that day, one might conclude that the flight was shot down.
By the way, the available evidence vs. what we were told as it applies to all the flights that day point towards a very different version of 911 overall.

Enjoy the movie.
Brian

3 Comments:

Blogger Citizen S said...

Brian,

I was looking for photos such as you found here. Do you have a site linkthat you could share where you found these? It's for my own personal use and discussion I'm having with someone, not for anything I'm really pursuing, but I'd like to see more.

Shelly

11:19 AM  
Blogger Wake Up America said...

Hi Shelly,

flight93crash
and
911 truth
for starters.
I'm trying to get my act together on the whole 911 thing. The evidence really is overwhelming for an inside job and that's part of the problem. The shear amount of evidence needs to be presented in a way that people can grasp. I think the flight 93 stuff we presented was somewhat convincing. I'm hoping we can clarify things in other areas as well.
I started listening to your podcast and hope to drop you a note when I'm done.
Brian

3:32 PM  
Blogger Citizen S said...

Thanks! Useful stuff.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home