Thursday, January 22, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 154
This week: Mixed signals keep us guessing on just how much change is on the way. Will Obama deliver?
- Bush admits to his role in torture. Will it lead to prosecution or pardon?
- The Judiciary committee prepares to review the Bush presidency
- Bush's last press conference
- The Palestinian death toll rises as the media's coverage of the Gaza war declines
And, Is Obama one of the Lizard People? David Icke thinks so.
It's our last Bush Administration podcast, Join Us!
Listen Now! (show#154)
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 153
This week: Bush effectively green lights Israeli aggression while Obama continues to tell us there can only be one president at a time.
Who will put an end to the genocide in Gaza?
- Does Leon Panetta's appointment to head the CIA spell trouble for the Democratic Senators who enabled Bush's policies?
- Burris and Franken will head to Senate...eventually
- And Robin Williams and a British audience say farewell to Bush
Listen Now! (show#153)
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 152
It's January 1st and the whole Wake Up AMerica crew returns to kick off a new year!
Kathy's husband Peter joins us as well.
-we'll look back, we'll look ahead, and we'll look at the present to see where we've been and where we're going.
Despite the grim economic forecast we can see some positive things ahead.
Listen Now! (show#152)