Thursday, April 30, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Wake Up AMerica Podcast # 166
This Week: Shake hands with the new America.
Obama continues to impress at home and abroad as the right wing sputters and spews worn out slogans.
- Obama opens the door to prosecution of Bush torture policy advocates
- Fearing looming investigations, Dick Cheney and now Philip Zelikow plead their case to the press
And, After 50 years of US bullying, Cuba, the last undemocratic country in this hemisphere, shows signs of coming around.
Listen Now! (show#166)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 165
This week: TEABAGGERS ARE REVOLTING
- What's the real story behind The Pirates of Somalia
- The Pirates of Wall Street
- Is Obama Gun Shy?
Support F. Patrick O'Keeffe - Candidate for Third Ward Representative
in Lititz, Pennsylvania! http://www.okeeffe4lititz.org/
Listen Now! (show#165)
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 164
This week: The Banks come down hard on Chrysler
- The Bailout Oversight Panel comes down hard on the Banks, will Obama follow suit?
- Climate Change and the Economy
- Human rights / Gay rights... same thing
And, both Kathy AND Obama triumphantly return from Europe.
Listen Now! (show#164)