Wake Up AM Podcast podcast# 120
- The attack on Obama takes an ugly turn for the worse, if that's possible,with two new TV ads. Will they backfire? Let's HOPE so.
- Hillary and the press keep desperate hope alive for Hillary.
- Obama and Clinton wrestle on National Television to the embarrassment of us and the world... such is the sorry state of politics in the U.S.A.
- Bush's boy, Patraeus gets the CENTCOM command. Is this another step towards war with Iran?
- And, an interview with former New Hampshire Governor Jeanne Shaheen as she tries to unseat Republican Senator John Sununu.
NH State Rep. Chris Serlin joins us one more time for lively discussion.
Listen Now! (show#120)